WELCOM TO MY SITE
I Present To You To taday In This Lesson
Explanation of a Program
Internet Download Accelerator Pro
With an explanation of the most important advantages of this Software and mentioning its specifications and how to work with it
An Overview Of The Program
- Internet Download Accelerator PRO is one of the most powerful and best programs for downloading files from the Internet. This giant program is a strong competitor to the IDM program. The program has recently spread on the Internet, because it has the same features as the Internet Download Manager program. Which increases the download speed, and you can download videos from YouTube and all other social networking sites with ease.
- The IDA program supports downloading from all Internet browsers, including Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. The program is also distinguished by its strength in speeding up the process of downloading files and archiving them in designated folders on the computer.
- Internet Download Accelerator (IDA) allows you to significantly increase the speed of downloading files from the Internet using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols. Acceleration is achieved by dividing a downloaded file into several parts and downloading these parts at the same time. Internet Download Accelerator resumes broken downloads where you left off from HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers. To increase usability, Internet Download Accelerator integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Nescape, and others, replacing standard download modules. Furthermore, the program monitors the system clipboard and detects URLs in the clipboard. With IDA, you can download and save video from popular video sharing services: YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe, and others.
- Internet Download Accelerator PRO provides the feature to complete the download in the event that your Internet connection is interrupted, the program also automatically recognizes download links from web pages, in addition to the program containing a tool to convert video clips to a wide range of the most common formats.
- Whatever your connection type, Internet Download Accelerator will use your connection bandwidth more effectively and download files very quickly. Powerful and useful download category management tool. The ability to automatically detect the file type with the file automatically placed on the specified categories. Unlimited number of categories and levels of hierarchy.
- Easy to use: Intuitive, easy-to-use and customizable user interface;
- support for download lists with rich sorting options;
- floating window including download speed indicator, indicators of active downloads, and link drag cart;
- the original Active Visual Cart technology that allows you to work with IDA without opening the main program window;
- multi-threaded dynamic download;
- Resume broken downloads where you left off from HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers;
- scheduled start, PC shutdown, sleep, or standby after download completion;
- optimal settings for working with different types of connections (dial-up, ISDN, ADSL, LAN) with different speeds;
- FTP explorer;
- Support for downloading mirrors.
- search for and add download mirrors;
- Powerful and useful download category management tool;
- Work with ZIP archives: option to preview the contents of ZIP archives before downloading, option to download only selected files from the archive, option to check ZIP archives and restore damaged files as well as option to decompress the archives;
- Work with RAR archives: option to check RAR archives, option to decompress archives;
- Detailed log file for each download;
- site manager for passwords and download folder management;
- Download speed control, automatic mode for the most comfortable surfing on the web.
- Manual mode for dynamic control of download speed;
- the option to prioritize downloads;
- Possibility to download html pages with images;
- download entire folders (including subfolders) via FTP;
- content recognition when working through HTTP;
- work with the command line;
- dial a dial-up connection;
- Search for files, programs, archives, and documents in
- Smart pause/start. Ability to pause current downloads with the option to start them later in the same order and status
- Rich options for setting HTTP, HTTPS and FTP connection parameters;
- Work behind HTTP and FTP proxy servers, support NTLM authentication and NTLM proxy.
- IDA can automatically detect and use your browser's proxy settings;
- support for FTP over SSL / TSL;
- Option to play streaming audio and video files while they are being downloaded.
- automatic receipt of information about MP3 files when downloading starts;
- Downloads history
- The option to drag selected text from the browser or another program into the floating window.
- IDA will find links in the text and offer to start the download;
- Possibility to pull download description text from other programs.
- Automatic insertion of the specified text on an open page in IE in the download description.
- search the download list;
- the option to automatically synchronize files on servers and your computer (automatic update);
- checking downloaded files for updates (manually or automatically);
- mark downloaded files as unread;
- Extensive download list export/import options. Supported formats: .txt, .txtd, .lst, .urls, .ion.
Explain The Program In Detail
Program download link
- Upheld operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 128MB of RAM (RAM 256MB recommended).
- Required Hard Disk Space: 40MB of hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Thank you for visiting my site