WELCOM TO MY SITE
I Present To You To taday In This Lesson
Explanation of a Program
Active File Recovery
With an explanation of the most important advantages of this Software and mentioning its specifications and how to work with it
An Overview Of The Program
- Active File Recovery is the most effective recovery tool. It provides a straightforward and user-friendly interface to interact with it. It can recover all files deleted intentionally and by mistake. Also, it can recover data even if your system is not working well. It can find out the files even if your Recycle Bin is still empty. Moreover, it can recover data that may be lost during formatting or any other failure. You can still recover files when disk partition information is destroyed. Also, it generates the complete report successfully. When scanning completes or recovering something, it shows a notification.
- Moreover, you can use it as your savior. It can recover and create backup from any kind of loss or failure. Also, Active File Recovery License Key can support almost all kinds of file formats. You can recover your data of text type, images, audio, video or any other format easily. It supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, XFS, HFS, EXT2, EXT3 and many other file systems. It also recovers from every type of storage media. Mostly, it can support removable storage media like USB, floppy disks, CDs, memory cards and many more.
- Active@ File Recovery has three versions, Standard, Professional and Ultimate, while the Ultimate version has more advanced features. It has a Disk Editor (Hex Viewer) for data checking, advanced file management, and RAID disk recovery features. In addition to the features of the professional package, the ultimate version brings more advanced features including the ability to create a bootable disk image and recovery in DOS mode, this is definitely the only way to recover data when the system is damaged or not working properly (unbootable).
- The best choice to recover files and folders with more accuracy than other recovery tools. This tool also gives you the search feature to search the selected deleted file. You can also easily compress and encrypt your data. It can perform different scanning modes such as quick scan and super scan.
- Active File Recovery helps recover files deleted after emptying the Recycle Bin or deleted when the Recycle Bin is scrolled
- Recover files lost due to randomly damaged disk formatting due to virus attack, malware or power failure
- Recover deleted photos and images from USB flash, or photos lost after formatting memory card (SD, CompactFlash)
- Active File Recovery recovers data when a partition or hard drive is deleted, damaged, formatted, or there are bad sectors on the disk
- Added Active File Recovery, select signature file information: Microsoft SQL Server Database Files (MDF), Virtual Hard Disk Drive (VHDX)
- Support for Microsoft ReFS Data Recovery File System version 3.x
- Improved ability to recover Linux/Unix JFS and XFS file system data
- Improve your ability to handle an automated virtual disk cluster: LVM from LDM and Linux
- Active File Recovery improves the stability of the program while working with a broken drive handle partition
- Industry data recovery ReFS file system size, non-standard: 1024, 2048, and 4096 bytes
- Improved custom signature script to create a user pattern to search for deleted files by their signatures
Explain The Program In Detail
Program download link
- All versions of Windows
- (32-bit or 64-bit - all versions)
- 400MHz processor
- 32MB RAM
- 800 MB of disk space
- There are no special requirements
Thank you for visiting my site